- Sunshine Coast lifestyle with great work/life balance
- Well–established, stable practices with experienced podiatrists to provide mentoring and support
- Full reception support
- No evening or weekend work
Dan Everson Podiatry was established 35 years ago and has grown to become the largest podiatry group serving the Sunshine Coast and Brisbane with 6 full-service clinics and multiple partnerships with medical service providers. We provide a full range of podiatry services with an emphasis on biomechanic solutions and orthotics. Learn more about our company here.
We are currently experiencing strong growth and are looking for an additional podiatrist to join our team.
About the role
Work with multiple senior podiatrists in a professional, supportive and growth-driven environment.
Our clinics run off a leading cloud-based practice management system that allows for secure access at any time.
We value the wellbeing, work/life balance and ongoing professional development of all our staff.
Immediate start available.
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive salary/percentage/bonuses
- Relocation and accommodation assistance, if required
- Teaching and mentoring, including clinical supervision
- Opportunity to learn from top industry experts, including 3 senior podiatrists with 20+ years of experience and a director with 35+ years of experience who leads ongoing orthotics and biomechanics research and community projects
- Networking, ongoing professional development and learning opportunities
- Full-time reception support at all clinics
- Great work/life balance - no evening or weekend work + Sunshine Coast lifestyle
Skills & Experience
All levels of experience are welcome to apply for this role, graduates included.
Whether you're an experienced podiatrist looking for better work/life balance and a dynamic team to grow with, or a recent graduate looking for an experienced, supportive team to learn from, or somewhere in between looking to expand your knowledge of biomechanics and orthotic therapy - we'd love to hear from you.
Our patients are our top priority, so you will need to have:
- exceptional interpersonal skills to build lasting relationships
- excellent time management skills and punctuality
- be able to show empathy for a patient-centred approach
- Permitted to work permanently with no visa restrictions
- Are you currently registered as a podiatrist with AHPRA?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you have professional indemnity insurance?
If you fit the requirements and are interested in being part of the Dan Everson Podiatry team, please submit your resume and a cover letter.