What We Require
This position is the primary contact with patients and has a significant impact on whether someone decides to return to us or go elsewhere. You must work hard to find solutions that produce great outcomes for our patients and be able to communicate in a bright, personable manner with an expert voice, to help patients feel resolved and connected. Having strong attention to detail, being able to self-manage and multi-task are essential.
This role attracts a Level 3 in the Health Professionals and Support Services Award 2010 (MA 00027).
Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Establishing and maintaining a solid rapport with patients via pre-appointment communication and in-person manner.
- Managing the appointment book, including appointment reminders, appointment follow-ups and recalls.
- Processing patient billing, HICaps, Medicare and DVA claims/processing.
- Supporting marketing activities and events.
- Daily and weekly reports to head office, organizing mail, banking and record keeping.
- Stock maintenance and daily cleaning of the clinic and treatment rooms.
Required Skills and Experience
- Experience working in a Medical/Allied Health/Clinical front office.
- Excellent customer service skills, phone manner and friendly dynamic disposition.
- High attention to detail and accurate record keeping.
- Well organised and efficient with the ability to prioritise.
- Highly proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office (experience with Smartsoft Front Desk practice management software is an advantage).
- Solid knowledge of Medicare and private health funds.
- Understanding of confidentiality and privacy legislation.
About the Company
Dan Everson Podiatry is the largest podiatry practice in the region with 7 full-service clinics and multiple partnerships with medical service providers across the Sunshine Coast and Brisbane metropolitan area. We provide a full range of podiatry services with an emphasis on biomechanic solutions and orthotics.
Learn more here.
If you fit this description and are interested in being part of the Dan Everson Podiatry team, please submit your resume and a cover letter.